Newswise News Feed

Loading Newswise Feed...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Olympics News

The 2010 Winter Olympics are just around the corner, and I can't help but get excited. As a big-time ski-enthusiast, I'm especially looking forward to my favorite events like the Giant Slalom, Snowboarding, and all the other alpine events. I have fond memories of the time I was able to go to the '02 Games in Salt Lake City, where I watched Apolo Ohno skate his way to gold, and I saw Russia and Belarus face off for Ice Hockey bronze.

So it is with a little bit of personal excitement that I share with you the Newswise 2010 Olympics and Winter Sports wire. [This image is just a preview, and the official wire will be sent out at 1 pm today.]

All stories in the 2010 Olympics and Winter Sports wire are also available in the Newswise Feature Channel on Sports, available here: http://www.newswise.com/articles/channels?channel=93

To get Newswise wires, including special wires like the 2010 Olympics and Winter Sports wire, just register with Newswise and select your subscriptions: http://www.newswise.com/register

If you are a media relations professional, and you would like to know how to post a news release on Newswise for inclusion in a special wire, write to us at info@newswise.com and request membership info.

1 comment:

  1. There have been so many accidents and crashes at the game, sigh.
    Get Credit Score Online

    ReplyDelete

Discuss this article with other Newswise users.